As a part of one of its main initiative, Sri. Vasant Davkhare Foundation & Nitrro Wellness & Fitness
Hub, Pune organises NITRROTHON, In aid of the girl child through selected NGOs in Pune on the 17th
of March, 2019. The event is hosted by Nitrro Wellness & Fitness Hub in association with Townscript,
at Kalyani Nagar, Pune.
We request all you Punekars that you “Don’t Just Run, Run for a Cause” on the 17th of March and make a difference to the lives of the lesser privileged girl child and contribute with open arms to make them smile in your own little way.
- 3Km competitive race - Certificate of Participation
- 5km timed race – Medals for Top Three participants, Certificates & Prizes
- 10km timed race - Medals for Top Three participants, Certificates & Prizes
All runners will get on route support and lots of pics to brag.
All finishers would get certificate of timing on email.
Open to All
- 3Kms - ₹500/- (Inclusive of all charges).
- 5Kms - ₹700/- (Inclusive of all charges).
- 10Kms - ₹1000/- (Inclusive of all charges).
Sunday, 17th March
- 5:30 AM: Start time for the 10KM
- 6:00 AM: Start time for the 5KM
- 6:30 AM: Start time for 3KM
Registration closes on the 12th of March, 2019 | Bibs can be collected on the 16th of March, 2019, from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM
NITRRO WELLNESS & FITNESS HUB, PUNE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level.
- Information sent to the participants on email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold organizer / event management agency / other allied / etc or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks like natural disaster associated with a public event.
- You agree that organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the event organizers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by organizer, event management company and other sponsors or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
Nitrrothon – In Aid of the Girl Child can be booked here.